Summer Holiday Club
THIS IS A HALLOWEEN NOT TO MISS!
We’re delighted to announce that we’re teaming up again with our sister site at The Old School Adventure Club for an absolutely amazing Halloween Holiday Club!
Children can travel directly to our Schools Out Adventure Club setting in Willington just 10 minutes away, where they are really going to have some fun!
Halloween Holiday Club
Please bring appropriate outdoor clothing each day as some activities will take place outside where possible.
- Halloween Craft Day Monday 25th October Come ready to make some spooky crafts! We will be making pumpkin candle holders to floating ghosts all ready to decorate the Adventure Club and your homes. In the afternoon we will be making spooky slime and some scary playdough!
- Spooky Science Tuesday 26th October We will be turning into mad Scientists and Crazy Professors for the day. Trying out lots of fun experiments such as Vinegar Volcanoes, Diet Coke & Mentos eruptions, tornadoes in a bottle, and much more!
- Halloween at Cattows Farm (Extra Cost £5.50, children are welcome to bring extra money for any activities they would like to do) Wednesday 27th October We will be off for some Halloween fun at Cattows farm, we will be exploring the Halloween activities they have on, Come dressed in your favorite Halloween costume for a fancy dress competition! For dinner, we will be having a spooky picnic! We are looking forward to seeing your costumes! We will need to book this trip, please could you let us know by 15th October if you would like to do this trip, if you would like a pumpkin I can preorder one if you let us know.
- Ready 'Scary' Cook Day Thursday 28th October Ready, Scary, Cook... We’ll be getting creative and baking our own Halloween pizzas. Will it be the ‘Red Devils’ or the ‘Green Witches & Wizards’ who will win?! The children will also be making scorecards and their own chef's hat, only with a scary Halloween twist! Please bring in 1 surprise ingredient to add to your pizza!
- Halloween Disco Friday 29th October Come dressed ready to impress, there will be a Halloween fancy dress competition for the best costume! The children will be taking part in baking activities as well as turning the Adventure Club into a spooky house. We will be doing some trick-or-treating games too! To finish the day a Halloween Disco will be held, along with spooky Halloween games.
In addition to the planned activities…
The children also have access to our garden, books, drawing supplies, games, internet, and a huge selection of toys and equipment.
Items to bring…
- Water bottle, Sun Hat & Suntan Lotion depending on weather forecast
School's Out Prices
- Full day - £38.00 / £30.40* 7:30-18:00 (Breakfast, snack, lunch & tea)
- Short day - £31.00 / £24.80* 9:00-15:30 (Snack & lunch)
- Morning session - £26.00 / £20.80* 7:30-13:00 (Breakfast, snack & lunch)
- Afternoon session - £21.00 / £16.80* 13:00-18:00 (Light Tea)
- *Denotes price with 20% Tax Free Childcare Deducted - (For children aged up to and including 11 years. See https://www.childcarechoices.gov.uk/ to check eligibility and full details.)
Book your place
Terms & Conditions
- Holiday club is for all children who have started attending school up to and including 11 years old.
- No registration fee is payable for school holiday club children.
- A completed registration pack is required to secure a school holiday club place for new children.
- Additional sessions at late notice may be booked providing there is availability.
- Holiday club bills are sent out on the last day of each holiday club, or every two weeks during the summer holidays.
- Children of school age are required to provide and apply their own sun cream (staff may supervise the application of them). If sun cream is not provided and is deemed necessary in order to protect your child, sun cream will be supplied and the charge will be added on to your bill.
- Holiday club regularly attend trips. Parents are always informed when a trip is planned. Every effort is made to keep any extra costs to a minimum. Additional trip payments must be made on the morning of the trip day at the latest and you will be asked to sign a consent form in order for your child to attend.
- During trip days, it is the parents/carers responsibility to ensure your child is supplied with the appropriate clothes, footwear and any extra items required.
- If your child is not on site in time to leave for a pre-organised trip, we will leave without them. It is then the parent/carers responsibility to meet the holiday club at their trip location. If you choose not to do this, full charges will still apply.
- Whilst every effort will always be made to keep to the planned agenda, we reserve the right to cancel or alter activities/outings without notice.
- In the event of the holiday club being full, your child will be put onto our waiting list and you will be informed as soon as a place becomes available.