May Half Term - Monday 31st May to Friday 4th June
Please bring appropriate outdoor clothing each day as some activities will take place outside where possible. Any Forest School sessions will be held at our sister nursery's on-site Forest School. They have a number of sheltered areas down in Forest School to protect the children from the elements. Handwashing and toileting facilities are also provided. Delicious meals will be cooked on the fire.
- BANK HOLIDAY Monday 31st May CLOSED
- Nature Walk Tuesday 1st June Come and join us on a Nature walk around Stretton. We will be walking alongside the canal to the woodlands where we will be picking some wildflowers and pebbles. Once we return to Holiday Club we will be creating Beeches Bouquets for our wonderful parents.
- Pizza making, Yum! Wednesday 2nd June We will be baking our own pizzas and decorating our very own biscuits. What is your favourite pizza topping?
- Science investigation day Thursday 3rd June Do you love Science? Come and join us as we carry out an exciting investigation. We're going to make something explode!
- Decorating kindness stones Friday 4th June Do you have a creative side? Come along and decorate a kindness stone for somebody special
In addition to the planned activities…
The children also have access to our garden, books, drawing supplies, games, internet, and a huge selection of toys and equipment.
Items to bring…
- Water bottle, Sun Hat & Suntan Lotion depending on weather forecast
School's Out Prices
- Full day - £38.00 7:30-18:00 (Breakfast, snack, lunch & tea)
- Short day - £31.00 9:00-15:30 (Snack & lunch)
- Morning session - £26.00 7:30-13:00 (Breakfast, snack & lunch)
- Afternoon session - £21.00 13:00-18:00 (Tea)
Book your place
Terms & Conditions
- Holiday club is for all children who have started attending school.
- No registration fee is payable for school holiday club children.
- A completed registration pack is required to secure a school holiday club place for new children.
- A minimum of 2 weeks notice is required to secure a holiday club place. Additional sessions at late notice may be booked providing there is availability.
- Holiday club bills are sent out on the last day of each holiday club, or every two weeks during the summer holidays.
- Children of school age are required to provide and apply their own sun cream (nursery staff may supervise the application of them). If sun cream is not provided and is deemed necessary in order to protect your child, nursery sun cream will be supplied and the charge will be added on to your bill.
- Holiday club regularly attend trips. Parents are always informed when a trip is planned. Every effort is made to keep any extra costs to a minimum. Additional trip payments must be made on the morning of the trip day at the latest and you will be asked to sign a consent form in order for your child to attend.
- During trip days, it is the parents/carers responsibility to ensure your child is supplied with the appropriate clothes, footwear and any extra items required.
- If your child is not at the nursery in time to leave for a pre-organised trip, we will leave without them. It is then the parent/carers responsibility to meet the holiday club at their trip location. If you choose not to do this, full charges will still apply.
- Whilst every effort will always be made to keep to the planned agenda, we reserve the right to cancel or alter activities/outings without notice.
- In the event of the holiday club being full, your child will be put onto our waiting list and you will be informed as soon as a place becomes available.